Friday, December 21, 2012

Shots fired in south sac Dec 20th

The half moon was bright in the winter night. Gazing from behind a small traveling cloud., it looked as a half closed eye, watching me. I quickly prayed for protection and strength.
I clearly heard at least 5 consecutive shots fired in the night air.  A pause and 3 or four more. I haven't been in my hood for 8 months now, and this was a forgotten familiar scenario. I prayed that this was street justice and not villainous. 5 minutes, I began to hear sirens.
Pray for justice, whatever that may be,  pray for uplifting for all interested parties, pray for revelations of truth, pray for the community. Young souljas, you have your place. Please practice patience, discipline, and righteousness; for that is the call. Elders, get involved. Speak truth devoid all hatreds, persecutions, and negative intent. Let us always seek to uplift and inspire, for we all have been broken.
Sirens here again. The vultures circle again.