Monday, December 10, 2012

as one

We, for sure have gotten ourselves into a mess. I feel as though my hands are tied behind my back. I struggle with sticking my head in the sand, or taking that tranquilizer so my brain can stop thinking and my eyes can stop seeing. I feel like my feet are caught in quick sand and I am being sucked slowly into the abyss. Does it matter that the majority of humans in this world want the same thing? Peace, Freedom, to be able to just simply breathe without having someone come up behind, telling us to do it another way or charging us for it. I move for a vote of no confidence. We must not be afraid. We must fight for what is right on a grand scale. Truly, the most powerful vote is how you spend your money. We must remove the importance of money from existence. We must exit the freeway towards destruction and take a more scenic route. Work less, spend less, waste less. Slow down. This is the way that we can lower the very cost of living and actually refocus our lives back into a symbiotic existence. We have become undisciplined, but we must remember our purpose. We are warriors and we must reclaim our power. We can choose our fate, but we must move together as one. The time is now.